Hot Country Nights
with Brad Collins
Brad Collins’ Bio
Well where do I start. Born and raised in Lancaster, home of the Flying Arrows, I went to college in Mendota Heights, MN and graduated from Brown College in Radio Broadcasting in December of 2004. I have been working at WGLR ever since, and am still enjoying it. Then I decided why not go back to school, which i went to Southwest Tech where i was very involved. I have two sons: Carson and Liam . I would like to thank my sister for getting me to love country. Back in 1999 she drug me along to Star Spangled Celebration in Richland Center and I have been addicted since.
- My sons Carson and Liam, my family, my friends, SPORTS. Da’ Bears, the Cubbies, the Badgers, and the Flying Arrows. Dierks Bentley is by far my favorite country artist.
- Food: Manicotti, or anything that looks or smells good.
- Movies: Super Troopers, Superbad, Talladega Nights, Stepbrothers, Hangover 1 and 2
- TV: The Office, Archer, Amazing Race
- Pet Peeves: Tardiness. I hate when people are late. I am always early for everything. I really don’t think it’s that hard to be on time.
- Quote: “Let me quote the late great Colonel Sanders, I’m too drunk to taste this chicken.” Ricky Bobby