Julie’s Crock of the Week Giveaway WINNER!
Well folks, this is it for season 4 of Julie’s Crock of the Week! This week’s recipe comes from the winner of the “Julie’s Crock of the Week Giveaway!’ And the winner is….
Crock Pot Apple Crisp, submitted by Kris Fry from Fennimore! Congratulation, Kris!
- A 6-QUART PROGRAMMABLE STONEWARE CROCK POT
- $25 GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM “12 BASKETS DISCOUNT GROCERY” IN PLATTEVILLE
- $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE & SPICE PACKAGE FROM “THE CALICO BEAN” IN DUBUQUE
- $20 GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM “TANA’S ODDS & ENDS AND PRODUCE IN LANCASTER”
- A GIFT TOTE FROM THE GRANT COUNTRY PORK PROMOTERS (INCLUDING A PORK CHOP COOKBOOK, SPICES, AND T-SHIRT)
Thanks to our sponsors this season, and to the area businesses who donated a prize!! And now, here is the recipe from Kris. I have to say, this was a hit in our house yesterday (I made it and enjoyed it while watching the Badgers beat Oregon last night in the NCAA tournament!), and personally, I am a huge fan of recipes that use super smart shortcuts to save some time, yet still make the recipe taste fantastic! That is what this recipe does, as you use box cake mix in the topping. Brilliant!
SLOW COOKER CARAMEL APPLE CRISP