Horsin’ Around with WGLR
97 Seven Country is giving you the chance to WIN free tickets to the Midwest Horse Fair at The Alliant Energy Center in Madison, April 17th-19th with our:
Horsin’ Around with WGLR contest!
- Post a picture of yourself with your favorite horse on the 97 Seven Country WGLR official facebook page, or email us the picture to: email@example.com (between April 1st-13th)
- Tuesday April 14th, we will randomly draw 2 entries, who each WIN a pair of single day tickets to the Midwest Horse Fair!
- Get complete contest rules at WGLR.com.
106.1 KIYX-FM Sageville-Dubuque / 97.7 WGLR-FM Lancaster/ 1280 WGLR-AM Lancaster /
107.1 WPVL-FM Platteville / 1590 WPVL-AM Platteville
Horsin’ Around with WGLR Contest Rules
Horsin’ Around with WGLR Contest Rules
Listeners to WGLR-FM, visitors to the www.wglr.com website and the general public at large may have an opportunity to participate in drawings to win one of two pairs of admission tickets to the Midwest Horse Fair to be held at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin April 17th to April 19th 2015. Entrants will be compiled between April 1, 2015 and 9AM April 13, 2015. QueenB Radio (Station) will facilitate the drawing of winners from the total number of eligible official entries on April 14, 2014 between 9:45AM and 10:00AM CDT. Midwest Horse Fair is solely responsible for the number of prizes allocated, redemption, valuation and rendering service of awarded prizes. QueenB Radio does not warrant the operation, usage, benefit, service, value, usefulness, functioning or guaranty the Midwest Horse Fair provided prize or merchandise. Midwest Horse Fair and winner of the prize or merchandise assume all liability; holding QueenB Radio harmless and releasing QueenB Radio of all liabilities incurred or implied.
Contest Participation: To participate, entrants must post onto 97 Seven Country WGLR’s official facebook page, an appropriate photograph of themselves or a family member posing with their favorite horse, or email the photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org between 12:01AM April 1, 2015 and 9:00AM April 13, 2015. Entrants must legally own the copyrights to the photograph submitted or entered into the contest. All photographs must be originally produced, taken or created by the entrant. Digitally enhanced or altered, Photoshop or edited photographs of any kind are not eligible and will be disqualified. Photographs must be appropriately posed; photographed material or content determined by the Station to be obscene, pornographic or offensive in nature or composition will not be eligible for entry. The Station reserves the right to report or turn over for possible criminal investigation to law enforcement or other authorities any photograph, correspondence, e-mail, material, content or composition that is deemed by the Station to warrant such action. The entrant reserves their entire original legally obtained photograph copyrights. Entrant agrees to release QueenB Radio (Station) from the obligation to purchase or obtain those copyrights in order to post the entrant’s photograph, writings, correspondence, any portion of the contest entry, etcetera to the Station websites, social media, print or other Station promotional material or other Station usage.
Eligibility: Entrants must be 18-years of age or older to enter the Horsin’ Around with WGLR contest. Human subjects or content of the photography may be of any age, but must be submitted by and entrant 18-years of age or older who owns the photograph legally obtained copyrights. Legal or additional restrictions may apply.
Contest Mechanics: Entrants must e-mail an appropriate photograph of themselves or a family member posing with their favorite horse to email@example.com between 12:01AM April 1, 2015 and 9:00AM April 13, 2015. The random drawing of winners for one of two pairs of admission tickets to the Midwest Horse Fair at The Alliant Energy Center, Madison Wisconsin will take place on April 14, 2015 between 9:45AM and 10:00AM CDT from the total number of eligible official entries received. Following the drawing, prizewinners will be notified by the Station that they have won.
Prizes: One pair (2) admission tickets to the Midwest Horse Fair at the Alliant Energy Center in Madison, Wisconsin April 17, 2015 through April 19, 2015 will be awarded to two (2) Horsin’ Around with WGLR contest winners. The winner is solely responsible for taking possession or obtaining their admission tickets from the Station prior to the Midwest Horse Fair event dates listed above. The QueenB Radio offices are located at 51 Means Drive, Platteville, Wisconsin 53818. Standard Station lobby hours are Monday through Friday 8AM to 4:30PM CDT. Any admission tickets to the Midwest Horse Fair not retrieved by the winner prior to the scheduled show dates will be disposed of at the discretion of the station.
Errors or Omissions: In addition to these contest rules governing the Horsin’ Around with WGLR contest, all QueenB Radio General Contest Rules apply.
General Contest Rules
A complete copy of these Standard Contest Rules can be obtained at the offices of radio station KIYX-FM, WGLR-FM/AM, WPVL-FM/AM (the “Station”) owned and operated by QueenB Radio, 51 Means Drive Platteville, WI 53818, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Station will conduct all Contests, including on-air contests, email, text and online contests held on www.superhits106.com, www.wglr.com, www.theespndoubleteam.com and www.x1071.com, and contests conducted through the Station’s social networking accounts (e.g., Facebook, Twitter), substantially as described in these rules, and by participating each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
- Unless otherwise specified, only legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry are eligible to participate in Station contests. Individuals age 13 to 17 may be eligible to participate in Station contests with the approval of a parent or legal guardian, provided that the parent or legal guardian is a legal U.S. resident at least 18 years of age with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry in the contest. Individual contest may have specific age requirements for participation in accordance with local, state and federal regulations or laws.
- Unless otherwise specified, employees, agents and affiliates of the Station, QueenB Radio Inc., Morgan Murphy Media, contest sponsors, other radio, television and print advertising companies serving the Station’s metro area, and their immediate family members* and household members are not eligible to participate or win Station contests.
*The term “immediate family members” includes but is not limited to spouses, parents, in-law’s, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and significant others.
- An individual may win a Station contest only once per 30 day period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
- Potential contest winners will be selected by and at the Station in its sole discretion. If it is determined by the Station that a candidate is not eligible to receive a prize, another candidate may be selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by and at the sole discretion of the Station. All station decisions are final.
- Time Delay Between Over-the-Air Analog Signal and Other Signal Delivery: Due to the time delay that exists between the Station’s analog over-the-air signal and the Station’s online webcast, listeners who listen to the Station online may hear Contest information or a cue to call later than those listening to the Station’s analog over-the-air signal. As a result, the odds of an online listener winning this Contest may be diminished.
- All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in a given calendar year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
- All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged, sold, or redeemed for cash or other prizes. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize.
- Unless otherwise stated, the odds of winning a Station contest depend on a number of factors, including but not limited to the number of eligible entries received and the number of listeners participating at any given time.
- The Station shall not be responsible for a failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof.
- All entrants and winners agree that the Station shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the use or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
- All prizes must be claimed in person at the Station at the address identified above during regular business hours and within thirty (30) days of winning, excluding holidays. If winner cannot make it to the station in said amount of time, they must make arrangements for prize to be mailed. If winner opts to have prize mailed, then the Station is not responsible for any loss or damage caused while in transit. After 30 days, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Station to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
- Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must complete and sign a waiver if requested, releasing the Station from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the prize.
- All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of the Station to be used, disposed of or destroyed in its sole discretion.
- The Station is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted by contest participants or entered by websites users, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Station’s website.
- All entrants and winners agree to give the Station and its licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and voice, recorded or live, for any reason the Station deems necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All entrants and winners release, discharge, and agree to hold the Station harmless from any and all claims they may have against the Station in connection with the foregoing. All entrants and winners further acknowledge that the Station owns or will own exclusively any photographs of them used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all entrants and winners assign all such ownership rights to the Station.
- By participating in a Station contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Station personnel. Participants who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Station will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the contest and all Station decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of a contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Station, the Station reserves the right to terminate the contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the Station deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Station are final. The Station may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF A STATION CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF A STATION CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, STATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- By participating in this contest, each participant agrees to waive any and all claims for damages for death, personal injury, loss of property or property damage that he or she may sustain as a result of his or her participation in the contest and/or the use of any prize, and any damages or losses arising from the implementation or carrying out of the contest or any participant’s failure to win the contest or receive the prize, and to release QueenB Radio, the Stations, and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents from any and all liability arising out of or connected in any way with his or her participation in the contest, even though that liability may arise out of an intentional act, omission, negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities mentioned above.
- The Station reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
- The Station reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.