FIRE CAUSES HEAVY DAMAGE TO CULVER’S IN PLATTEVILLE

No one is injured after fire causes heavy

damage to the Culver’s Restaurant in

Platteville.

Police first responded to the restaurant

around 4:30 am yesterday (Saturday)

because of a tripped motion sensor.

That’s when smoke was spotted coming

from the building and the fire department

was called to the scene. Flames were then

spotted coming from the kitchen area of

the restaurant.

The cause of the fire isn’t known, although

reports say it may have started in the kitchen.

The restaurant is closed for an indefinite

period of time because of the fire.

Loyal Listener Prize Zone